Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

moisturizer

best moistuizer for dry/sensitive skin that goes on well under makeup and won't flake at all

Re: moisturizer

Hi @bball3316,

I also recommend checking out First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 6 oz/ 170 g, as this cream moisturizes and works great for sensitive skin.  

Best,

Steph 

RE: moisturizer

The Tatcha Water Cream is really hydrating and works really well under foundation.

RE: moisturizer

I also have dry & sensitive skin. I’ve tried several different moisturizers, but those from First Aid Beauty (ultra repair cream), Korres (wild rose & vitamin C cream), Herbivore and Fresh have worked the best for me and actually made me makeup last longer. I use bare minerals original foundation or FABs Tinted moisturizer on top depending on how dry the weather is outside.

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (I also like their Secret Sauce) + Dr Jart Tiger Grass Serum! I have super dry, flaky skin and these are the first products that allow me to actually wear foundation! 

@bball3316 -  CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbetcan be used for dry and sensitive skin. It absorbs fairly quickly without leaving a greasy feel and layers beautifully under makeup.

@bball3316 I really like to use Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLuunder my make up. I don’t find it flakes off at all. I also use MILK MAKEUP Hydrating Oil Stick 1 oz/ 28 guunder my makeup if I want to look extra glowy and it doesn’t flake either 🙂

@bball3316 for hydration I like to use a facial oil and let it absorb. I have sensitive skin and Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil 3.4 oz / 100 mLis a miracle product. If you don’t have as much time in the morning to allow for that to absorb, i also really recommend the OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer. It’s super fresh and lightweight, and absorbs quickly. If I’m feeling particularly dry, I’ll layer it with the OLEHENRIKSEN C-Rush™ Vitamin C Gel Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mLuunderneath.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing