Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

moisterizers for dry skin

Hello!

I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. 

IF im wearing makeup, itll start to get a little oily over time, but nothing too much. But i tend to get rlly dry patches, and overall dry all over. Does anybody recommend a good moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin that wont break me out?

Re: moisterizers for dry skin

@bnix4  Hi!  You have a tricky skin situation, just like my son.  He has responded well to Goldfaden MD's Wake Up Call overnight moisturizer and retinol treatment.

For the daytime, and in the summer, I personally like to use a serum and moisturizer.  I like the combination of Omorovicza's Rose Lifting Serum and their Illuminating Moisturizer.  Some days I switch to The Ordinary's The Buffet serum and a lighter moisturizer like Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and their Water Cream.  The Ordinary makes a Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA that works well; unfortunately, it clogged my pores, but that may be just my circumstance.  I like its performance other than that.  I hope you find something!

RE: moisterizers for dry skin

My skin gets super dry in the winter and oily in the summer, this winter my skin was incredibly dry and red from being so dry! I tried a lot of things but my favorite moisturizer is the ole Hendrickson nurture me moisturizing cream. I don’t have sever acne but will break out easily from a lot a products. This one has a strong fruity scent, I think it smells nice but some might not like it so I would check it out in store if possible to smell it! When my skin is dry I apply a LOT at night, and still don’t have issues with break outs. My skin has been transitioning now that it’s slowly getting a little warmer to more oily, but I still find it to be amazing. I also apply it in the morning and will use it under makeup and I think it Works really well under makeup too. I ran out of it and didn’t feel like spending the money so went without it for a few week, my skin got somewhat bad and I finally repurchased it and within two days my skin was back to normal. That’s when I knew it worked!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing