From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

long lasting foundation for combination skin with uneven skin texture & large pores

Hello!  I am STILL looking for the foundation!  I've tried every product... well, just about!  
I have large pores & uneven texture .... I just turned 62 last month!!!  My skin is normal with a nice glow but I have spider veins to cover.....
Please... I really need some help!
My latest trial is Selena's new foundation..... watery and hard to work with!  Then there's Charlotte Tilbury's foundation...... oxidized like crazy after an hour.... even with Hourglass Primer!

Re: long lasting foundation for combination skin with uneven skin texture & large pores

@kimmycats   You mentioned that you tried the Hourglass Veil Primer; have you tried any of their foundations?  Their foundations are the ones that come to mind when I think of full coverage and long-lasting. 

I don't know if my spider vein situation is comparable to yours, but my cheeks and nose have them.  I need to use a little concealer on my nose, but I have had success with #SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glowing Skin Foundation, (I really like this because it has a pretty finish and isn't too heavy,) Armani Beauty Mini Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 3 , (mini sizes are nice to try out a new foundation,) Armani Beauty Power Fabric Foundation 3.5 (more coverage than the Luminous Silk,) and #Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15.  I own all of these and think they all help without looking like a mask.  Hope you find something soon- I know it can be frustrating to find the perfect foundation!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing