Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

help with redness!!!!

hiii i need help with redness. i mainly only have it around the sides of my nose. it is noticeable and one of the things i’m most insecure about. it gets a little more red sometimes in the winter. and also due to masks my nose gets even more red when i take of my mask. i be looking like rudolph. i also have a little bit of redness on my cheeks but that’s not to noticeable. so if anyone has any recommendations, tips, why it’s happening on the sides of my nose please let me know i would really appreciate that!!!!! 

Re: help with redness!!!!

Ok I'd your looking for a affordable and more hydrating for anti redness moisturizer you can look for Aveeno Calm and Restore moisturizer.It has worked for me because I too deal with this but also if your looking for something thicker there is the Frist Aid and Beauty Ultra Repair Cream it's a little more pricey and I don't think claims for anti redness how ever if you refrigerate it it feels soothing and for me helped my redness.

Re: help with redness!!!!

@NMELANIEEE Redness around the nose can be due to inflammation, allergies, and/or dry skin. If you have rosacea or eczema that could also be the cause. What’s your current skincare routine? 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing