Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

help what is this

image.jpg

image.jpg

help does anyone know what this is 

help what is this

definitely an allergic reaction my skin does that with certain brands of foundation take what every u used and put it on ur hand if it reacts like that then thats the product that is causing ur reaction could be the brand or could be ingredients in the product

RE: help what is this

Looks like an allergic reaction or dermatitis. Definitely go see your ophthalmologist if it persists. It’s most likely just irritation from a new product your eyes don’t like. I can’t tell if there’s a bump there but if there is, it’s likely a stye. Make sure you’re not using strong acids or ANY retinoids whatsoever on your eye area (upper and lower lids). The skin in those areas is far too sensitive and retinoids can cause lid retraction.

help what is this

I get that too when i use certain makeup removers or even when using a gentle one too much such as if i switch my makeup look in one day and i wipe the previous look off it gets irritated and raw because that is super sensitive skin. sometimes I'll out coconut oil on it to sooth it but if its too raw that will hurt too.

Similar thing happened to me on both eyes last month after using Drunk Elephant’s eye cream!

It almost looks fungal. Honestly I think it may be worth a trip to the clinic, or your GP, don’t take risks when it comes to your eyes.

I got that too on the side of my eye, I used a new cleansing oil that I guess my skin wasn’t use to. They said it was contact dermatitis or similar to that.

Re: help what is this

Super dry skin? Eczema? Allergic reaction? 

I recommend going to the doctor to check it out.

@Anonymous 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing