Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

concealer for dry & sensitive skin

hello everyone, I have been looking for a holy grail concealer for four years now! It is so hard to find the perfect concealer for my skin as I watch countless youtube videos and they don’t seem to help! So as my last resort I need everyone’s opinion! My go to look is a dewy glowy look, and for my concealer I need something that is good for dry & sensitive skin that does not crease or oxidize and looks fresh and dewy on the skin! Please let me know if anyone has suggestions!!

RE: concealer for dry & sensitive skin

I’m very picky... and I can’t say I’ve found my holy grail concealer... but my favs are the NARS creamy concealer, IT Cosmetics bye bye undereye, and if you want a little less coverage but dewy moisturizing finish, I like the glossier stretch concealer (best for undereye.., too dewy to cover blemishes)

RE: concealer for dry & sensitive skin

Do you find that the nars creases?

Re: concealer for dry & sensitive skin

@aledittiI've had good luck with NARS as well as more recently with Tarte Rainforest Aquacealer.

The latter I specifically picked out for its ability to go on smooth, not crease, and look natural if I decide not to wear a face full of foundation -- which is most days!

Check it out and good luck!

RE: Re: concealer for dry & sensitive skin

Hey girl, which of the two concealers crease the least?
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing