From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Dry Skin

Dry Skin

• 64663 Members
  • 3127 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Facing winter woes, a skin type transition, or looking to revamp your routine? This is the perfect place to discuss all things moisturizing.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Dry Skin
Concealer recommendations?
|
Re: Concealer recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @perlach84 SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer Natas ...read more
@perlach84 SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer Fenty Beauty by Rihanna We're Even Hydrating Longwear Waterproof Concealer PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
New Reply in Dry Skin
Need helppp
|
Re: Need helppp
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @hafsa1222 try The Inkey List ...read more
@hafsa1222 try The Inkey List
New Reply in Dry Skin
Drunk elephant and bubble
|
Re: Drunk elephant and bubble
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Do you have a favorite product from either brand, @Jennofer ? ...read more
Do you have a favorite product from either brand, @Jennofer ?
New Reply in Dry Skin
Help pls!
|
Re: Help pls!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @gennysskin Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ ...read more
@gennysskin Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL
New Reply in Dry Skin
breaking out so bad !!
|
Re: breaking out so bad !!
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Hey @ysabellaaaa, breakouts suck! Maybe try a light coat of aquaphor over the affected area to help heal. It works pretty well for ...read more
Hey @ysabellaaaa, breakouts suck! Maybe try a light coat of aquaphor over the affected area to help heal. It works pretty well for me!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Dry Skin
Rosacea... help!
|
Re: Rosacea... help!
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: Skinfix has worked really well for me but if you haven't checked with your Doctor or Derm yet I would recommend them first. We can ...read more
Skinfix has worked really well for me but if you haven't checked with your Doctor or Derm yet I would recommend them first. We can give you un-professional advice here, but they are real professionals who know you're skin best @csuthhxo 💙🩵
New Reply in Dry Skin
Tip for dry skin ??
|
Re: Tip for dry skin ??
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Ellieeeee0e Things that help me: Use a gentle cleanser that doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry, stripped, or “squeaky clean.” ...read more
@Ellieeeee0e Things that help me: Use a gentle cleanser that doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry, stripped, or “squeaky clean.” I use a Korean brand’s soothing cleanser bar (Abib Heartleaf Stone) on my face. On my body, which is often very dry, I use CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar; I used to also use that one on my face. Cetaphil also makes a good gentle cleanser. After you wash your face (and maybe towel-dab off excess water so you’re not dripping all over the place), immediately move on to your next skincare step. Do not wait for your skin to fully dry down. If your skin tends to fully dry down between skincare steps, try a hydrating mist between some steps. One of my skin’s favorites is Timeless HA Matrixyl 3000 w/Cucumber Spray, which is loaded with humectant hydrating ingredients. Apply moisturizer while your skin’s damp. This helps seal in hydration instead of dryness. If you use vitamin A (a retinoid like tretinoin, adapalene, retinol, retinaldehyde, granactive retinoid, etc.) and want to apply it when your skin’s fully dried down (to avoid increased irritation), apply it after your moisturizer. Yes, it’ll still work that way. This method ensures your skin’s hydrated and moisturized before you apply your retinoid.
New Reply in Dry Skin
Need some recomendations :)
|
Re: Need some recomendations :)
BOSS I INSIDER
Reply: Awesome @anananomous! I’m glad that it’s working for you! ...read more
Awesome @anananomous! I’m glad that it’s working for you!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Dry Skin
Hey All
|
Re: Hey All
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: That's awesome  @gorgeousSingh How often do you use it? ...read more
That's awesome 😎👍 @gorgeousSingh How often do you use it?
New Post in Dry Skin
The ordinary
I find the ordinary very hydrating and soothing. My favorite is the Hilaronic acid and the nicinamide serums cause they are bothe ...read more
I find the ordinary very hydrating and soothing. My favorite is the Hilaronic acid and the nicinamide serums cause they are bothe for oily and dry skin and I have both and it shifts so I 10/10 recommend the ordinary and the 30ml serum is only $6! 
  • 1000005745.jpg
11,693 Posts