Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Which cream routine is the best?

I have a dry skin. I’m searching the best cream for my skin (morning/night). I’ve already tried the LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream 1.6 oz/ 50 mL (the hydrogel). I’m searching the cream that makes miracles 🙌🏻 . What do you recommend me? 

Re: Which cream routine is the best?

I tried the Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream and it really made a noticeable difference.

Hello! I would recommend the cerave moisturizing cream. It is affordable and has done wonders for my skin! You can find it almost anywhere, and it mousrizes the skin Nicky and soaks in really fast. You can also use it on your body! It is very affordable as well

@AnnieCM Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 

Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream

I enjoy the MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 48 mL . It’s thickness does really seals in my nighttime skin care. It sits well under my makeup too during the day.

I highly recommend the Tatcha water cream, very light and keeps skin feeling refreshed. I know some people dont think their skin absorbs the cream, if so I also recommend the Skin food from Weleda. Ive been using it for about 2 weeks and my skin looks glowing. Its very natural and smells so good. I know fragrance isnt good in skincare, but this cream is to die for. 

katamm_0-1614095144572.jpeg

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • katamm_0-1614095144572.jpeg
testing