Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

What skin care products will be good for dry skin?

What products can I use for dry skin?

RE: What skin care products will be good for dry skin?

Here are my holy grails for my dry, sensitive skin. I get the occasional breakout, that's why I use tea tree oil. I still haven't found everything, but I try a lot of products and am on the hunt. Cleansers - Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser Moisturisers - Kate Somerville Dry Skin Saver - Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer Treatments - Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil

Re: What skin care products will be good for dry skin?

Is there a specific type of product you are looking for @Anonymous? Cleanser? Toner? Moisturizer? Mask?

I have dry skin as well so once you let me know what you're after I have some recommendations I can send your way 😉

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What skin care products will be good for dry skin?

Pretty much anything thats gonna help my skin. I always cleanse. Tone. And moisturize and do mask as well. 😊

@Anonymous If you are just looking for a moisturizer, then CeraVe PM is great IMHO and is rec'd by MDs.  If you want a skin oil, Clinique Smart Treatment Oil is good - just use sparingly.  Good luck!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 😊

1. What are you currently using?

2. What have you tried but doesn't work?

3. Any other issues like acne or sensitivity, etc.?

Anonymous Insider

I am currently using no7 Beautiful Skin melting Gel Cleanser for normal/dry skin. The no7 Beautiful Skin Refreshing Toner for normal/dry skin And the no7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal/dry skin as well I also use 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil at nights No acne or sensitive skin just dry skin

The number one thing I did that REALLY helped with my dry skin was eliminating foaming cleansers. I use a cleansing oil by Simple that removes makeup but doesn't strip my skin. Over time my skin is almost normal. Oils have really helped for me but you might wanna go to Sephora and get lots of samples to see what you like best without being afraid about mixing brands.
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing