Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

What’s the best face mask for sensitive / dry skin?

I’m looking for a good mask .

Re: What’s the best face mask for sensitive / dry skin?

@Rileybew I really like the REN Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask and have used it whenever my skin feels like it needs healing and I've also looked into the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Nightly Repair Mask but I haven't bought it yet due to mask overload.

Hi @Rileybew,

I recommend the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask. I have found it's very hydrating and soaks right into my skin so it does not leave residue on my pillow. Hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca 

I have rosacea and sensitivity, and my absolute favorite is the Avene Antirougeurs CALM Redness-Relief Soothing Mask. It feels like a dream! If you're looking for something you can get at Sephora, I enjoy the Karuna Hydrating sheet mask. I didn't love the Belif Aqua Bomb but many others do, so that might be something to consider. A lot of popular masks contain fragrance, which can be highly irritating, so I personally steer clear of those. 

Hi @Rileybew! I have dry, sensitive skin as well, and I've been loving the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL!It's not a conventional mask that you leave on for x amount of minutes and remove, but I've been happy with the results I've seen so far.  You put it on at night and leave it on, and then rinse it off in the AM with warm water.  🙂  It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and I've been noticing a difference in it evening out my skin-tone as well! 

Cheers! 

Kevin

RE: Re: What’s the best face mask for sensitive / dry skin?

Is this only available in the us?
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing