Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Very dark undereyes

I have very pale, pretty dry skin. (For a color reference, I use E.L.F. flawless finish foundation in the shade pearl, and that’s a little darker than my skin but blends out to match pretty well).

I have very very dark hereditary circles under my eyes that I want to cover. They’re a purple, reddish color. I’ve used it cosmetics bye bye undereye in light for years and that definitely tones them down, but I still have very prominent circles that show through. My circles with makeup on are worse than others without.

I would love some product recommendations to combat this, whether they’re color correctors, concealers, whatever else, that will work with my dry skin.

Re: Very dark undereyes

@Xaemm  I really like Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight

it works in 2 ways it acts as a concealer and it helps fade the dark circles. I use it in the morning then I apply my makeup. Some days I need a little extra concealer but most of the time it hides mine. I had really dark circles for a long time and this really helped me. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing