Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Under Eye

Tips for under eye “bags” care? I tend to have drier skin around my nose and eye areas

RE: Under Eye

I don’t know if you remember the company Soap and Glory who used to be in Sephora but are in the drugstores now. But I have heredity dark circles and stared using their eye cream and love it to de puff and I can honestly say it’s the first eye cream that’s helping the blue purple color under my eyes I get. It’s in a little round white tin. It’s the right amount of moisture too!

Kate Sommerville has an under eye goats milk de puffing stick and it works really well for dryness! I actually got one for my husband as well who has psoriasis (you can’t use medicated creams around the eyes) it works very well for him!

Re: Under Eye

Hi @Hvnney,

If you have a dry under eye area, so an eye cream that has ingredients to moisturize your eyes. My current favorite is the Kiehls Avocado Creamy Treatment. It has avocado oil to hydrate your under eye area. I use it day and night.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Under Eye

Thank you so much !!

I personally like to use the Fresh Soy cleanser, then a face mask I personally like origins over night mask and repeat everyday and it should go in no time, leaving make up on overnight also won't help dark circles

Re: RE: Under Eye

Thanks!! 

@HollieRosewrote:
I personally like to use the Fresh Soy cleanser, then a face mask I personally like origins over night mask and repeat everyday and it should go in no time, leaving make up on overnight also won't help dark circles

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing