Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Toner

Best toner for dry skin, hyperpigmentation, and large pores? 

Re: Toner

For dryness I like to use the first aid beauty wild oat hydrating toner before I apply my moisturizer 

Re: Toner

Hi @Kayleelex! I have dry skin, especially during the winter, and my favorite toner to help combat dry skin is Lancôme Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner with Acacia Honey 6.7 oz/ 200 mL. A lot of toners can feel like they're stripping my skin of its moisture, but this toner almost feels like a moisturizer - it's so soft and nourishing. It does what a toner should do (balance out your skin's pH levels, especially after cleansing) but with the added bonus of extra hydration. As for hyperpigmentation and large pores, it's obviously not specifically designed to combat those problems, but I do feel like using that toner has helped a lot with my skin's redness. My pores have gotten smaller, but I don't know if that was caused by using the toner in conjunction with other products, or just from the mask that I'm about to talk about in the next paragraph!

If you do want to reduce the size of your pores, the best product recommendation I have for that is the innisfree Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask. This is probably my favorite mask of all time since it actually VISIBLY REDUCES the size of my pores without stripping my skin's moisture (which some clay masks can do). It's also super affordable, at only $15 for 3.38 oz. (and it's a DENSE mask, so you don't need to use that much). 

So in conclusion, I think that the Lancôme Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner with Acacia Honey 6.7 oz/ 200 mL will be your best bet at combatting dry skin and hyperpigmentation, and I think that the problem of large pores can be addressed by using the innisfree Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask! I hope that this helps! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing