Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Tinted Moisturizer / Foundation for dry skin!

I’m looking for a good tinted moisturizer or light-coverage foundation for my dry skin! I’m quite pale and want to even out my complexion a bit. 

Re: Tinted Moisturizer / Foundation for dry skin!

Hey @EmilyMoffattt 

The ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Rendezvous ST1 has an amazing shade range and it's super hydrating. Coverage is buildable and has a natural glowy finish 🙂

I also love the Saie Slip Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer But I find the shade range to be limited. 

I hope any of these work for you! 

Stay glowing!

Josie Maran has a great tinted moisturizer with Argan Oil. The product provides a decent amount of coverage without feeling you're wearing make-up. I highly recommend this product line. It's gentle and kind to most skin types. Oily-skinned people may think it's counter-intuitive to use an 'oil' based cleaning product, however, the cleansing oil effectively removes make-up and gently cleanses your skin. 

I’ve used IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ Medium for years but may have to try this! I haven’t been impressed with the IT Cosmetics CC+ Nude Glow Lightweight Foundation + Glow Serum with SPF 40 and Niacinamide so been looking at some other options!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing