Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

The best non drying non matte high coverage foundation + moisturizer. HELP.

I use Marc Jacobs primer. I was told by en employee that it’s the best for getting your foundation to really “stick”. Someone tell me if that’s true or not. Although my Foundation always comes off my nose and I have a hard time covering my rosy cheeks. These are my biggest issues! I’ve tried Kat Vin D, Born this way, NARS and cover fx.. nothing worked. Now moisturizer. Okay I have had the brand Fresh to Biotherme to Este lotter or whatever the f it is (sorry I get heated about moisturizers) but none of them can combat my dry skin! Note, I also use Fresh nutrition oil first on my face. I pat it in my skin then apply moisturizer on top. Half hour later my skin is flaked off again!!!!!!!! please help I’m so frustrated

Re: The best non drying non matte high coverage foundation + moisturizer. HELP.

Here's what I do.  I use Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mLand then KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Super Multi-Corrective Creamor Kiehl's Since 1851 Glow Formula Skin Hydrator 1.7 oz/ 50 mL.  Over that I use Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL.

I do NOT use foundation!  I kicked that very bad habit years ago and now use a little dab of concealer blended in well if I need it for a blemish and then use a big brush and apply CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder Transparency Neutral
.  Add any combo of blush, bronzer, and highlighter and blend.

On days that my cheeks are looking a little too naturally red I use a dab of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL
to tone it down before I add the primer.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing