Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Super dry skin

I’m trying to prepare my skin for the cold weather that will be here sooner than later. My face gets soooo dry during the winter. What’s your fave moisturizer during the winter?! I have yet to find one I love.

Re: Super dry skin

@Jenn1316 I love FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

RE: Re: Super dry skin

This is in my list to try, thanks!

Re: Super dry skin

@Jenn1316  

I normally switch to Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL when temps drop below freezing. But this winter, I’ll use Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml and layer my usual moisturizer, Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... , over it. YTTP Superfood isn’t enough on its own in very cold weather; Lala Retro is too thick/rich for my skin the rest of the year. 

If you have a moisturizer that works well for your skin outside of winter, you could try layering a moisturizing facial oil under (or over) it during cold weather. My skin likes the YTTP oil, as well as e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil and Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil 3.4 oz / 100 mL Many folks love The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL which is on my Try It list. 🙂 

RE: Re: Super dry skin

Good idea about layering the moisturizer with a facial oil. I think I’ll have to try that!!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing