cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Super dry skin! Help!

Hi there, everyone! 

I am in desperate need of a better moisturizer. I currently have the yellow Clinique moisturizer, which is great because I’ve hypersensitive skin and it’s scent free! However, during these cold winter months my skin is drier than ever and the Clinique moisturizer is simply not doing the job. I am open to oils, lotions, honestly whatever! I just need something that moisturizes my dry skin and accommodates to my sensitive skin. Thanks and lots of love! 

*the Clinique moisturize I have is the generic yellow one*

Re: Super dry skin! Help!

Hi there! looks like we’re in the same boat! my skins been a bit fussy and dry since the temperature has been dropping, so here are some products that have been helping my skin! 

MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 48 mL 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 2 oz/ 60 mL 

The hyaluronic acid serum helps boost hydration, and the moisturizer locks it in. It’s thick, but melts into the skin nicely! hope this helps 

I'm a fan of belif.  The belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb 1.68 oz/ 50 mL is a nice, thick moisturizer, perfect for winter.  Belif also does really nice holiday sets, so you can try some of their other items for the cost of the moisturizer, like belif Moisture Festival Set .

Hi, @rissyroo777 

My skin can get really dry in winter. I usually do an oil at night. You might want to try Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . You could also try squalane oil - The INKEY List Squalane Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing