Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Skin care without HA

If I were to guess I have dehydrated skin and its been an issue for over a year. First off, there are so many products that cause my face to be sticky rather than hydrated and I have tried all kinds of things. Sometimes I have better luck when I use products with HA, but its literally hit or miss every day. 

Currently I feel as if anytime I use anything with HA and it is cold out, the texture on my face becomes super super obvious. Its hard to explain, but I almost feel the air coming into my face-- needless to say I look terrible. 

So, I am in need of all things HA free as I think that is the issue. (Picture attached)

I use La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser and I feel like I should maybe stick with that for a bit while I figure other stuff out. I would list all the other products, but honestly, they all contain HA. So, I am not sure if that is worth while or not. If it is, I gladly will. 595F0E5A-1552-410D-8D67-D351F05914E0_1_201_a.jpeg

Re: Skin care without HA

@Case86 hi! I have dry skin and from what I’ve learned so far is that HA is not a moisturizer, it’s something you apply while face is damp and it absorbs that water into your pores and holds it. Then you apply an actual moisturizer without HA on top.

Right now I am absolutely loving the Skinfix triple lipid peptide cream.

So hydrating and not greasy. Worth every penny.

good luck 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 595F0E5A-1552-410D-8D67-D351F05914E0_1_201_a.jpeg
testing