Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Skin Conditions

I have really dry skin, and I was wondering What would be the best moisturizer for me?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Skin Conditions

I have dry skin as well and the moisturizer that really works for me is not sold at sephora but has cerimides, which really help the skin barrier. Before finding that one I used Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL,which was great, but a lil pricey for me. 

Skin Conditions

I love the youth to the people adaptogen deep moisture cream. It absorbs great, does not have a greasy feel, and has changed my dry skin completely

Hey @assqueenx3

I have very dry skin that breaks out with a lot of ingredients; I’ve found DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamto be very effective in Moisturizing my skin leaving it feeling soft, well moisturized, and very comfortable- and it doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t leave any greasy residue which I found to be a problem with other very Moisturizing products, and it absorbs into the skin very well. After trying many other alternatives I settled on Lala despite the higher price point. I also found that I needed less product when using this so it lasted longer, and I didn’t need to reply like I did with others I tried.

Another thing I found helpful was avoiding skincare products with silicones; the slip and smoothness that the silicone provides can bring a false sense of hydration causing your skin to become more dehydrated. It’s more of a cheap filler product that I find unnecessary in skincare (it’s great in Primer to fill pores and bring a blurring effect, though).

Good luck! ☺️

@assqueenx3

I have intense dry skin, the products below are my current holy grail. 

1) face mask - moisture / aloe infused on the label

2) LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask- not sticky at all

A combo of two moisturizers: 

3) DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream- focus only on the trouble dry patches (for me it's my smile lines, nose, and cheeks) * super intense cream. Use only a small pea size.

4) BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb- use this for the general area, make sure to get the cream type not the gel.

5) Mario Badescu Facial Spray w/ Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater - this is sold in ULTA ** not necessary but I feel like it helps whenever my makeup feels a bit dry. 

6) Drink lots of water! 

Hi @assqueenx3,

I recommend checking out BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb.  It is very hydrating, cooling, and refreshing!  Also, the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mLwill help provide extra hydration for your skin and add a radiant glow!

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph S. 

@assqueenx3 I love Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream paired with a beauty oil.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing