Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Skin Care Must Haves for dry sensitive skin?

I have extremely dry skin but some parts are really oily. I haven't really been taking care of my skin but I would like to get into the habit of treating my skin like a queen. lol. the only problem is I have superrrrr sensitive skin and a lot of the products i've used in the past haven't help. I have a lot of break outs and blackheads, any suggestions?

RE: Skin Care Must Haves for dry sensitive skin?

I was recently introduced to Boscia and now my whole skin care routine is Boscia only. I cannot describe to you how amazing this was for me. I've had dry skin for going on 16-17 years. Even when I was young I'd have to get special stereoids and creams to help my skin hydrate itself. It's been a nightmare and this past year I really gave up hope of having normal skin. Well I had a facial at Sephora cause I'm a rouge and I may as well use it right? Life changing!! They help me develop a routine and my skin has been perfect ever since!! Try this!! Step one: Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Gel Oil- I put about a dime size in my hand rub my hands together to warm it up and then put it on Step two: Boscia Tsubaki Splash Mask- Fill your sink with warm water add 3 (bottle says two but my skins really dry so I add 3) pumps of this stuff and just splash your face 3-4 times. Step three: (This is the best part) Boscia Tsubaki Glotion (4 pumps) and Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil (3 drops) mix it together in your hands and then spread over your face. You will instantly feel so much more moisturized!!! Lastly, 2-3 nights a week use Boscia exfoliating peel gel, and then the tsunami sleeping mask before bed. Be careful with these two as they are strong and if you use them too often they may sting your skin. My skin is pretty sensitive so I have to put minimal amounts of these two on. Nonetheless, I have never felt better about my skin!! Try it once and wait 15 minutes or so then look at your skin. It's crazy what this all does!

Cannot speak highly enough of the Dr Jart Ceramidin products. You can get a try it kit for $34 - definitely recommend to all with super dry skin!

If you want a really gentle lotion for your sensitive skin use aveeno baby lotion! It's gonna sound stupid but I have eczema and this literally smoothed my skin over so much in a matter of days! For a moisturizer That rlly helps combat dry skin I recommend clinique dramatically different moisturizer!

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench cloud serum is GOD SENT! I...

I use Sunday Riley CEO moisturizer and tatcha pore perfecting sunscreen. I also recommend CeraVe for dry skin💗

Re: Skin Care Must Haves for dry sensitive skin?

@Arayadae I rec trying CeraVe, which is often lauded by MDs.  I also like Paula's Choice - and so does Wayne Goss!

RE: Re: Skin Care Must Haves for dry sensitive skin?

Listen to her! Cerave works wonders!

First Aid Beauty Moisturizer would be your go-to moisturizers and for the other break out issues you should try to exfoliate more. I used one from Kate Somerville and it works well. They have one designed just for sensitive skin.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing