Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

SUPER DRY SKIN

My face is SUPER dry. The skin becomes flaky in certain spots. What would everyone recommend for facial moisturizer? Or even an exfoliant too if that would help! I use It Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream for foundation. 

Re: SUPER DRY SKIN

@JessD5377  For a moisturizer I really like Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  and for an exfoliator Youth To The People Yerba Mate Resurfacing + Exfoliating Energy Facial with Enzymes + Niacinamide 2.0 oz/ 59 mL 

@JessD5377 Do you use an essence or a hydrating spray before foundation application?  Also mixing beauty oil into your foundation helps.

For moisturizers for dry skin I love fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir 

Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mL 

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL 

@SportyGirly125 @can you explain the use of an essence or hydrating spray in foundation? I have the same issue as OP and I’m at a loss on what to do. 

@Fio116 Essences hydrate and rebalance the skin but are not necessary. They are used after a toner. Hydrating mist just add extra hydration and nourishment for the skin.  You can spray a hydrating mist into a beauty blender and apply your foundation after for extra hydration.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing