Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Rich night cream

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a rich night cream that’s suitable for dry and rosacea prone skin. I’d prefer to stay away from fragrance as much as possible and the first aid beauty repair cream doesn’t work because I’m allergic to eucalyptus 😰 anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Rich night cream

Algenist POWER Recharging Night Pressed Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL(897 people gave this 5 stars!)

or Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL (1200+ people gave this 5 stars!)

Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream(Not sure if Sephora sells this anymore, but I used this back in the day and it was really good. I am 42 now so I need more potent products. (Sucks if you ask me!)

All reasonably priced (for a night cream, many are $200 and up). These are just as effective for someone your age.

It's all whatever you feel like for the present season. I tend to change products a lot, especially when I turned 40. But all I have to do is listen to Sergei Vasilyevich Rachmaninoff, and I feel ageless again.

Take care @Alex12218 

Best. V21988

@Alex12218 I like Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL .  I consider it to rich (but not overly so!) and to be gentle.  🙂

I suggest the Elf Nourrishing Night cream.

I have rosecea and sensitive skin and its been very good for my skin.

Hi @Alex12218 ! I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.01oz/ 30mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin 💧 I hope this helps! Have a wonderful day 💕

@Alex12218, I totally agree with @maddyox. That works wonders!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing