Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Replacement for Korres Yogurt Cream

I have extremely dry skin in the winter, that is also sensitive and prone to breakouts. Korres Yogurt Cream is the only thing I've found that seems to moisturize and regulate my skin in the winter. I use Korres Pomegranate Moisturizer in the summer but it's not nearly intensive enough for the winter.

But I see that the Yogurt Cream is now discontinued. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Re: Replacement for Korres Yogurt Cream

Hi Sindu I recommend trying either First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream or Murad Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture (My personal winter savior Smiley Happy).  They both are fantastic for dry sensitive skin and will soothe any current irritation.  They both are more hydrating than the Korres Yogurt with the Murad being the MOST hydrating.

First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

http://www.sephora.com/ultra-repair-cream-P248407?skuId=1217744

Murad - Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture

http://www.sephora.com/hydro-dynamic-ultimate-moisture-P268700?skuId=1277797

Have you tried Origin's Make a Difference or Night-A-min cream?

Boscia is great for oily/combo skin, I'm not sure if it's enough for extremely dry skin. Have you tried anything from First Aid Beauty? or any facial oils like Josie Maran Argan Oil?

I've been looking at the reviews for the Origins Make a Difference cream and it seems like a great replacement.

Thanks for adding that!

You may look into Ole Heriksen's line as well, the consistency is his moisturizers are lighter in texture but still very hydrating!

Boscia tends to not be nourishing enough for my skin. But I haven't tried any of the others. I will look into it. Thanks!

The Night A Mins cream is a good suggestion, Beauty Tester! I've used that one myself during winter. The consistency may be a bit heavier than the Korres cream, so to Sindu, if you can, hit up your local Sephora to get a feel of the different products.

Korres has their Watercress line that you may look into, it's for dry/dehydrated skin, I've seen it on their website.

I would also suggest looking into Boscia, which is a line dedicated to being preservative free and fit for sensitive skin.

They haven't released the Watercress line in the US (I hope they do!). I'm a little reluctant to buy it from Amazon without knowing how well it'll work. But I may have to take the plunge.

I've tried Boscia before, but none of the stuff they have is even close to being nourishing enough for my skin.
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors