Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Pores

I am struggling with large pores on my cheeks. I’ve tried primers to help because I wear foundation. My foundation looks horrible on my cheeks because my pores are so big. I’ve tried exfoliating, pore cleaners, masks etc. I’m out of ideas. My skin also gets dry. I moisturize and use a moisturizing serum as well. I’m not sure if the dry skin is causing the large pores? But I feel my face doesn’t really get oily?

Re: Pores

Id suggest you give CAUDALIE - Beauty Elixir a try. There is a mini size so you dont have to splash out too much to see if itll work for you. Ive found it to be an incredible product and most certainly it will shrink your pores. Read the reviews when you get a moment and youll see how popular it is ... especially for pores!! 🙂

Re: Pores

Do you use a matte foundation? I have a pore issue also, and matte foundations make my pores appear more obvious. A foundation with a dewier or velvet finish seem to cover my pores better. Also, I've never had a problem with BB creams, so you can try that option also. 

Please let me know if you find a better solution! I agree that primers including pore filling ones don't really help much. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing