Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Please help me create a skincare routine!

Re: Please help me create a skincare routine!

My Nighttime Routine looks like this 😃 

1) Double cleanse ( one oil based to remove spf and makeup with #The INKEY List Oat Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL ) and the second to wash clean my skin clean and get it ready for the rest of my routine ( #TULA Skincare Mini The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 1.69 oz/ 50 ml

2) My serums next are #The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum ,and then a ceramide serum like Elisabeth An Super Start or #Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 

3) I rotate between retinol 2-3 nights a week and #The Ordinary "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1% 1 z/ 30 ml on the other nights (Never in the same routine, they don't mix safely )

4) Mousturize ( for night time I'm enjoying #Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream 1 oz/ 28 g 

My skin is dry, prone to redness and sensitive so this routine works out pretty great for me, I add or remove products depending on what my skin wants or needs. 

I think for your routine you've listed great products, but is there something you feel is missing? What do you want from your routine ?

I find that the simple skincare routine I've been using on my dry, sensitive skin has been really effective so far. Basically, I use a cleaser, then vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid, moistuirzer and then sunscreen in the mornings. In the evenings, I use a cleaser, retinol (every other night) and moisturizer.

@farrahvictoria  Are any of these new to you or have you been using all of them for a while? What skin issues are you wanting to improve?

Hi! None of these are new to me. My skin is used to all of them with no issues. All my skincare is targeted towards hydration, helping fine lines/wrinkles, and firming the skin. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing