Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Night moisturizer

Hey! I'm needing a good night moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. Better if is natural. Any recommendations? XO

L'occitane 24 Hour Ultra Rich Face Cream. I wouldnt call...

L'occitane 24 Hour Ultra Rich Face Cream. I wouldnt call it natural but its paraben free.

I just tried the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream, an...

I just tried the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream, and I really liked it a lot -- I have skin that is on the dry and sensitive side, and this didn't bother me at all! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P275003&categoryId=C19862 It bears Sephora's natural seal, too.

: )

A wonderful natural, organic brand of skincare products i...

A wonderful natural, organic brand of skincare products is a brand called RENREN Frankincense And Boswellia Serrata Revitalising Night Cream is a bioactive-packed moisturizer that rejuvenates your complexion as you sleep.  It's a nutrient-rich cream that absorbs softly into your skin to harness the power of natural age-fighting agents to renew youthful qualities.  Boswellic acid from Boswellia Serrata Bark works in harmony with resinoid from Frankincense to relax facial muscles and ease micro-contractions, helping to reduce and prevent the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.  Vitamin C and citroflavonoids from Calabrian Oranges and vitamins A and E boost collagen formation and cell renewal to firm and repair your skin while you sleep.  You can read more about it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174631&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5857

I hope this works well for you. Smiley Happy

I would go with the Korres recommendation or Boscia.  My...

I would go with the Korres recommendation or Boscia.  My skin is very oily, I'm in my fifties and in my experience the use of skincare products has not made my skin any drier or made any kind of permanent change.  It's a continuous process that needs to be addressed anew each day. 

Skip the night cream, your skin will thank you.   While y...

Skip the night cream, your skin will thank you.

While you sleep your skin is actually hard at work regenerating itself, balancing oil production and expelling impurities
Regular application of night creams interferes with these essential tasks, and over time skin becomes less able to care for itself. Use of nighttime moisturizers signals the sebaceous glands to cut down on moisture production, resulting in even drier skin. Over time, skin becomes dependent on moisturizing products just to appear "normal."

Hope this helps!

I'm in Minnesota and about a month ago my face was extra...

I'm in Minnesota and about a month ago my face was extra dry. The store clerk recommended Korres 24 hour moisturizer, and I haven't been disappointed. The jar says "All Natural." Good luck!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors