Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Need a new cracked heels/foot cream

So I finally ran out of my neutrogena norwegian formula foot cream only to find out it’s been quietly discontinued and no one has it except amazon for a ridiculously high price! 

I was hoping for some recommendations for something similar. It worked really fast. I use it twice and my cracked heel was as good as new. The neutrogen hand cream isn’t as thick and doesn’t work as well. I’m so sad! I’ve used it for years and now it’s gone!! 😭

Please help! 

Re: Need a new cracked heels/foot cream

@natalie12  You may want to try O'keeffe's foot cream. Very reasonable priced and works wonders on cracked heels!!😊

@yankeefaithful thank you! I’ll definitely try it out! I liked how the foot cream worked well but reasonably priced!

@natalie12 I love L'OCCITANE - Shea Butter Foot Cream and I add a little beauty oil for extra hydration.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!!! L’Occitane does make really high quality products. I’ll look into it. 

@natalie12 I agree with @RebeccaBT the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Foot Maskis fantastic! I like the almond one.

@faeriegirl oh! I should try one then! Thanks 

Hi @natalie12,

I am sorry to hear that. I recommend the BOSCIA - Baby Soft Foot Peelor the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Foot Mask. I have found both of these work great. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT thank you for the recommendations!! I have to admit the foot peels kinda scare me. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing