Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Moisturizing, Anti Aging Eye Cream

I'm in my late 20's and starting to develop fine lines. My undereyes are extremely dry and I also have very sensitive skin. I'm looking for an ultra moisturizing eye cream with anti aging properties that can be used on sensitive skin. I've been using Shiseido Benefiance for a few months, which is very moisturizing, but I feel like my fine lines have gotten worse since I've been using it. Any suggestions??

I have the same eye issues, and I just purchased a produc...

I have the same eye issues, and I just purchased a product I think you will like.

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream- very moisturizing!  Wonderful for the winter months.  The texture is creamy, yet light and absorbant. 

Another eye cream worth mentioning is Pangea Organics Turkish Rose and White Tea Eye Cream.  I love this product!  As soon as I am out of Clinique, I am going to purchase this.  It doesn't say it is for dry skin, but it moisturizes like it is.

I have tried many others that I like, but aren't hydrating enough for the winter months. 

Good Luck <3

I would try Peter Thomas Roth's Mega Rich Intensive Anti-...

I would try Peter Thomas Roth's Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Creme because it is intensely hydrating and it fights wrinkles, too.  I love to use it at night, but it can be used both AM and PM both.  You can read about it at: 
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P116610&categoryId=B70

It is a little pricey, but a jar will last you for many months because it's concentrated and a tiny dab will do for each application.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

If money is no issue than the only way to go is with the...

If money is no issue than the only way to go is with the Peter Thomas Roth UNWRINKLE line. The night creme and eye creams are with out a doubt the best of the best out there. If you can only spluge on one product go for the eye creme and look for a night cream with a retinoid. Your smart, starting in your twenties will put you ahead of most of your peers. 10 to 20 years from now you will do as I do, stand around and look at other women in their forties and say, "**bleep**, what happened to them?" 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors