Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Moisturizer for SUPER dry skin?

I need suggestions for a really good moisturizer for my skin! I was using The Water Cream by Tatcha and it’s good, but it’s still not quite enough, even with an oil mixed in... Iam making a Sephora trip later this week, so any advice welcome! 

Re: Moisturizer for SUPER dry skin?

I also suggest Clinique Moisture Surge.

peter thomas roth cloud cream. gel like cream and super h...

peter thomas roth cloud cream. gel like cream and super hydrating. sephora has a holiday set with the cream, serum and i think the wash. i havent tried the wash or serum yet but if it works as well as the cream it can be a total dry skin changer.

I have super dry sensitive skin and happen to be in one of the driest places in Canada. 

I love Nivea Creme (in the blue tin). I also finish off my makeup with a few spritz of the AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System. It keeps me hydrated all day and my skin looking fresh. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/moisture-bound-skin-energy-hydration-delivery-system-P232929?skuId=1...

RE: Moisturizer for SUPER dry skin?

Using the first aid beauty exfoliator pads and moisturizer daily cured me! I use a hydrating mask once a week and have no more dry patches!
Anonymous Insider

Try pure grapeseed oil or pure rose oil. As long as it's pure 100% is won't clog pores and both have great skin properties, one being anti-aging. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer and sometimes use it by itself. 

Snugglebunny15 wrote:

I need suggestions for a really good moisturizer for my skin! I was using The Water Cream by Tatcha and it’s good, but it’s still not quite enough, even with an oil mixed in... Iam making a Sephora trip later this week, so any advice welcome! 

Try the Clinique moisture surge!

Try Kiehls ultra facial creme for a moisturizer ($35). It is really amazing and the price is pretty reasonable. They also have super hydrating oils for overnight repairing. The midnight recovery concentrate ($46, 1oz) is just about the best overnight product out there. It works amazingly well on combo and dry skin. For dry, maybe try with and without a moisturizer to see which is better. It will last forever too! My skin has never been softer. They have a daytime one as well, but haven’t tried that.

I love Renewed Hope in a Jar for an intense moisturizer

I love Renewed Hope in a Jar for an intense moisturizer

Tatcha water cream is definitely for oily/combination skin, not dry skin! If you like Tatcha, try their Ageless Renewal cream instead.

Or if we are talking Sephora, my favorite for super dry skin is Murad Hydro-dynamic cream (for very dry/sensitive skin) or Peter Thomas Roth Rose cream (for dry/mature skin).

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing