Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Makeup removers for a girl with eczema

Does anyone have a good suggestion for makeup removers (both eye and face) for someone with eczema? I was recently diagnosed and my usual go-to removers are irritating the heck out of my skin (Clinique products). I've got red scaly patches on my friggin' eyelids and in my eyebrows.

RE: Makeup removers for a girl with eczema

L’occitane cleansing oil! It is made with Shea and almond oil, no added fragrances or alcohol. Suuuper soft on the skin 🙂

Not really sephora products but I use Neutrogena Hydrating Facial Wipes. They are amazing! They’re super hydrating and make your skin feel amazing. I rub the left over liquid into my skin and my skin looks so good. Especially for those nights when you’re exhausted and you can’t seem to make it to the washroom to cleanse and moisturize. I’ve gone to bed only using these to take off my make up and shame and I’ve woken up the next morning with glowing, clear skin. Although I do recommend moisturizing in the morning after because wipes can only do so much. Hope this help!

Tatcha’s Oil Cleanser is great for gentle makeup cleansing. It “melts” your makeup instantly while your skin is undisturbed. So scrubbing and aggressive rubbing is non-existent! Wash off the cleanser and pat dry. Grab a travel size, it lasted me for MONTHS!

Re: Makeup removers for a girl with eczema

I also have eczema and use extra virgin (or pure) coconut oil as a makeup remover. It gets rid of waterproof makeup and pretty much everything! 

RE: Re: Makeup removers for a girl with eczema

Thanks!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing