Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

MAKEUP SETTING POWDER FOR EYES

Hey everyone it’s me again a year later I am struggling. I hope picking out make up is so much fun! Oh my gosh it’s worse than trying on jeans. After 10 years you forget everything you need to do make up how you used to do it doesn’t work. I can’t Find a setting powder for under the eyes. That looks good on dry skin. Now you wouldn’t know I have dry skin but that’s because I have to keep it hydrating. That blurs and brightens. I got sent this setting powder in the mail something made me try it. my under eyes never looked so good. But way too yellow for me I went on the website that’s the only color they carry. I have two powders I’m about to try I really want that Givenchy The pink one or the limited edition I do have light light medium  medium cool tone 

I just asked customer service what setting powder the question I’m asking you guys. My under eyes are one of the fairest shades in a concealer compared to my face now I’m working on getting my hyper pigmentation gone but I’m still dinars medium cool tone but my under eyes are depending on what you use Kosas 1.5 Cool tone

Narrs I wear that lightest shade in concealer and the last girl picked out Armani concealer I don’t know what shade it is I am willing to go back to Narrs also that’s the only concealer besides Armani that I’ve used and knows has a cool tone one now but I don’t remember what it’s called 10 years ago it didn’t please help me I bought Chanel and Shea 20 everyone raving over Chantecalle Those are the two I have to try today I thought about trying hourglass if it’s not too yellow I thought about Kosas I heard that runs yellow I heard about S a I E but that it oxidizes that’s not gonna help my under eyes the girl only would give me Charlotte Tillberry to try so maybe I have to because Charlotte Tillberry doesn’t look good on me the fact that pillow talk well actually I’ve never seen a wand in person but the shades I was told of pillow talk and the blush would look ridiculous I bought the $75 pallet this year only one item actually I light out of four. So I’m taking that back it is hard to pick up but I didn’t use this one brush I just watched it my finger couldn’t pick up the highlighter either. It’s just like I’m back to square one I’ve never tried Menards reflecting powder to go with the Narrs reflecting foundation because I honestly did not think it would be good for me there’s people say there’s glitter chunks but I want to be able to say that my tea zone because I tried that powder jokingly but no it’s amazing it is a pressed powder I should look at Bobby Brown probably. Any help would you don’t know how much appreciation for someone to take time out of their day to help me

Re: MAKEUP SETTING POWDER FOR EYES

I have very dry and fair skin as well, and the combination I’ve been doing a couple years now is a dewier concealer I pat out with my ring finger, finish blending with a brush or a sponge, and then a minimal amount of powder to lock it in. 

Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 0.5 N   with Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder Lavender have been my go to combo that look consistently amazing. 

Re: MAKEUP SETTING POWDER FOR EYES

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing