Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Looking for suggestions for sensitive skincare

I’m currently laid up in bed after ankle surgery unable to walk, otherwise I’d go to the store and not bother you guys 🙂 my skin is usually dry and it was getting better but not being able to move easily and take care of it it’s just getting trashed. I am looking for suggestions on heavy duty moisturizer and face mask to try and keep it on track. I have sensitive skin and would prefer things that have no perfume or alcohol in them. Thanks so much!!

Re: Looking for suggestions for sensitive skincare

You received the best advice from @faeriegirl and @GG84, I was just heading here to chime in that La La is it @cd135😄 There is a foil sample currently available as well!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!

Sorry to hear about your ankle surgery @cd135 , its no trouble asking for help, thats why we're all here! For moisturizer, Drunk Elephant is the way to go, it's a clean line so nothing is added, including fragrance that isnt necessary DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream.

The moisturizer is incredible. Are you looking for sheet masks or rinse off? My favourite rinse off mask for moisture is FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™.

It's another clean skincare line, I don't like sheet masks, but @itsfi is really knowledgeable on them. 

Thanks so much those are perfect! Really appreciate your help!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing