Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Looking for suggestions for sensitive skincare

I’m currently laid up in bed after ankle surgery unable to walk, otherwise I’d go to the store and not bother you guys 🙂 my skin is usually dry and it was getting better but not being able to move easily and take care of it it’s just getting trashed. I am looking for suggestions on heavy duty moisturizer and face mask to try and keep it on track. I have sensitive skin and would prefer things that have no perfume or alcohol in them. Thanks so much!!

Re: Looking for suggestions for sensitive skincare

You received the best advice from @faeriegirl and @GG84, I was just heading here to chime in that La La is it @cd135😄 There is a foil sample currently available as well!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!

Sorry to hear about your ankle surgery @cd135 , its no trouble asking for help, thats why we're all here! For moisturizer, Drunk Elephant is the way to go, it's a clean line so nothing is added, including fragrance that isnt necessary DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream.

The moisturizer is incredible. Are you looking for sheet masks or rinse off? My favourite rinse off mask for moisture is FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™.

It's another clean skincare line, I don't like sheet masks, but @itsfi is really knowledgeable on them. 

Thanks so much those are perfect! Really appreciate your help!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing