Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Let's talk about Ordinary products!!

I think it's not a big deal. How about you guys?? Does it deserve a second chance?

@Ordinary 

Re: Let's talk about Ordinary products!!

I tried many ordinary products and they seemed to work for a while but then after like 2-3 months they started to make my skin break out and it has happened to a few people I know but it might just be the products I was using. The Ordinary Buffet Anti-Aging Serum The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toning Solution 8 oz/ 240 mL 

Re: Let's talk about Ordinary products!!

@NILOYA  Did you have a bad or lackluster experience with The Ordinary? Which product(s) did you try that didn't work out for you? What skincare goals were you trying to meet with those products? 

One product that work great for my particular skin is The Ordinary Buffet Anti-Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL : it's a big boost of peptides and hydrators/humectants for my mostly-dry combo skin. I use it most days of the week. I also like The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL to help combat my hyperpigmentation issues on my face and neck. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors