Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Letโ€™s talk DRY SKIN ๐Ÿ’ง

I would really love to know what products work for your dry skin? Me: Josie Maran Argan Oil is a must because it adds extra hydration to my skin and looks fantastic underneath makeup. Day & Night

Re: Letโ€™s talk DRY SKIN ๐Ÿ’ง

I found that as soon as I stopped using oils my dryness decreased significantly (no more flakiness!) I just use a really basic Nivea face wash, The Ordinary Buffet (LOVE) and moisturiser (night serum before bed). Sometimes I think it's good to give your skin a bit of a break from too many products and oils so that it can breathe and produce its own natural oils (correct me if I'm wrong) ๐Ÿ™‚  

Re: Letโ€™s talk DRY SKIN ๐Ÿ’ง

I've tried argan oils, marula oils, and hydraulic acids all of which I found to be actually drying to my skin. The combination that works for me I've found is Biotherm's balm to oil makeup remover, followed by Paula's Choice moisture boost cleanser, PC 2% BHA solution, and then the Clarins Blue Orchid oil along with the Eucerin 5% urea  face moisturizer. I know not all products are from Sephora but this regimen has been a life saver for me ... no more experimenting!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing