Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

Can anyone recommend a good one? I’ve tried Laneige, Origins, etc.. but I haven’t found one that’s good for hydration and won’t clog pores. Help please!

Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

try the Peter Roth Thomas Rose Stem Mask. You can apply it overnight. Hydrates and plumps the skin up as well. I got it as part of a sale package and fell in love with it. Works great!

Re: Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

@momjeansss obsessed with SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask.  Leaves my skin hydrated, plump, and dewy

@momjeansss  Have you tried Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL It is a very thick cream but absorbs easily and leaves skin super hydrated and soft. It is a bit on the expensive side but you need just a tiny bit product so a jar lasts you many months.

Other than that if you aren’t specifically looking for the products sold at sephora, I would highly recommend checking Josh Rosebrook skincare. His hydrating product include a hydrating accelerator (mist) a vital balm cream and Advance hydration mask. Each product is true to its name and delivers what it claims.

RE: Re: Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

Thank you! I’ve heard good things about the collagen mask! I’ll check it out

HI @momjeansss - I've had great success with products from Dr. Brandt, Youth to the People, and GlamGlow. I recommend checking out these products -

Dr. Brandt Skincare Hydro Biotic™ Recovery Sleeping Mask

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml

GLAMGLOW - BERRYGLOW™  Probiotic Recovery Face Mask

RE: Re: Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

Does the Dr Brandt cause any breakouts? That’s only thing deterring me from trying it, seeing reviews about it causing pimples which I already deal with unfortunately

Re: RE: Re: Intensely hydrating sleep mask?

@momjeansss - I haven't experienced breakouts or pimples when using Dr. Brandt products, but if you're unsure I would recommend going into a Sephora store and asking for a sample. The associates at the Sephora I go to always provide a small sample if I'm ever unsure about a product.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing