Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

I’m looking for a tint / bb cream / cover up for dry skin with rosacea redness

Hi!! I have fair, dry skin with rosacea redness spots. I'm looking to hide the redness as best i can. Some spots are redder than others and i can never seam to cover them properly. I want to hide the redness without having to "cake" the makeup on. A good bb cream for dry fair redness prone skin and a spot cover would be good i think. All your suggestions are welcome and thank you so much!!

Re: I’m looking for a tint / bb cream / cover up for dry skin with rosacea redness

@Gretchen007 

Hi I also have fair skin and dry , I'm a redhead with redness. I use Dermalogica brand serum and moisturizer in the calming products from that brand. I use a primer before my foundation from Cover FX for redness and I use their creme foundation also I have pink undertones so my foundation is 20P you send a picture and they can match you to a shade really well and I use a brush to apply. The cream foundation looks so much better than the power or liquid. I use #CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 6.7 oz/ 200 mL every night and I always double cleanse  to make sure I get it off. I have ezcema on my face , eyebrows and nose crease. I understand about having redness on your face. I also use these disposable paper towels that I get from Clean Skin Club they are very soft and gentle better than a hand towel and no germs. Due to our skin problems we have to be very gentle. I hope I've been helpful any other questions just text me good luck

Re: I’m looking for a tint / bb cream / cover up for dry skin with rosacea redness

@redhead1256 

Thank you so very much for your help!!! You have been most helpful!

I really like bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 . You can layer it for a maximum coverage. The hydration helps me tone down redness.

Thank you!!!

Hands down the ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Formosa ST4. It has niacinamide which really takes down redness, offers minimal coverage for an everyday look, and is super moisturizing and dewy. Or Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Tinted Moisturizer with Niacinamide and SPF 40 Fair - Light 

Thank you!!!

Hi @Gretchen007. Have you tried a green colour corrector as a spot treatment? It should help tame the redness. Something like #SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Color Correctors 01 Green could work. If there is other discolouration or hyperpigmentation, anything from the opposite side of the colour wheel can help tone it down.

You could also try Tower 28 Beauty Mini SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL and Tower 28 Beauty SOS Intensive Redness Relief Serum 2 oz / 59 mL to tackle overall redness. I have eczema and I know the redness can be pretty annoying. Tower 28’s products have helped calm my skin down whenever my eczema flares up. 

@JoSometimes thank you for the info! I will try the green color correcter for sure!!!!

I hope it works out for you @Gretchen007!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing