Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

I have very dry skin and every product I use does not work. Any suggestions on products I can use?

Hi! Try actual serums. They have hylauranic acid in them...

Hi! Try actual serums. They have hylauranic acid in them that are amazing for hydration. Normal moisturizers just have glycerin. The Hylauranic Acid goes deep down into your skin which will you benefit you more since its getting to the root not just the surface. Also, if you apply avacado masks with honey and jojoba oil(which can't break u out btw) they are also grea hydraters. Hoope this helps!

Hi Sharprincess.  I have dry skin as well, especially in...

Hi Sharprincess.  I have dry skin as well, especially in the winter.  I would definitely recommend a hydrating serum, like Kate Somerville Quench or Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000  They work to hydrate and hold the moisture in all day. One of my favorite moisturizers for very dry skin is Murad Hydro-Dynamic™Ultimate Moisture.  It is super hydrating and soothing.  It absorbs quickly and give a soft smooth finish.

Quench Hydrating Face SerumVIZ-1000™; 75% Hyaluronic Acid ComplexHydro-Dynamic™Ultimate Moisture

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors