Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

I have really dry skin, what can I use to fix that

I have very dry, but very sensitive skin. I breakout very easily. What can I use to fix my dry skin that won't make me break out?

Tags:

Kristabell -   I strongly second Oliviabt's suggestion!...

Kristabell -

I strongly second Oliviabt's suggestion!  Korres Yogurt Cream can be used for a combination of oily (or just breakout sensitive) and dehydrated skin. It's so gentle, it does not typically cause or aggravate breakouts whatsoever; it's well tolerated by even the most sensitive skin.

Hope this helps! 🙂

I used Clinique for what seemed like forever.  It wasn't...

I used Clinique for what seemed like forever.  It wasn't until my mother bought me the BE wash and moisturizer that I finally was able to feel really confident about my skin.  After washing my skin feels super dry and hard.  The BE Lotion:  Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer, $28  is amazing!  I use a BE Liquid wash... sorry I cannot mention it here... and the combo is wonderful!  No more breakouts, combo skin now (no excessive drying and no high oil shine.)

@Kristabell, I think your skin would really like the Korr...

@Kristabell, I think your skin would really like the Korres Yogurt Cream. Smiley Tongue

XO,
Olivia

Sounds like your skin is lacking water, but not oil. Try...

Sounds like your skin is lacking water, but not oil.

Try products that are in a gel form. They are lighter in weight, and usually oil free, so you wont break out.

I like this moisturizer from clinique....

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P209117&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

And try a soothing, calming gel mask from time to time.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P209117&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1254

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing