cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Hi

Hi guys!!!! 
what are your favorite serums or toner for dry and super  sensitive skin?

Re: Hi

Hey @xopamela 

I got a couple of options I love and obsess with. But first, let me tell you about my skin: I'm SUPER dry and flaky! (I get atopic dermatitis just by smelling a detergent from afar -- lol) These are the products that really did the magic for me:

First Aid Beauty Hydrating Toner with Squalane + Oats 6 oz/ 177 mL LOVE how much it calms and hydrates my skin!

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL This is a MUST! I carry it everywhere and it helps calm my skin when I get reactions! I have even use it on my fresh piercings/ tattoo and it helps heal them. LOVE!

Caudalie Grape Water Moisturizing Face Mist not gonna lie, I even use this on my body. its nourishing and they have a travel version that is amazing to have with you in case you want to refresh your skin throughout the day 🙂

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL WOW, just WOW! this one takes the whole cake! It is PERFECTION. creamy, hydrating, leaves you looking glowy. 

Bonus product:

Topicals Like Butter Mask for Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Ive been slathering this on every day. It's *chef's kiss*!!

I hope this helps ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing