Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Help

I need foundation recommendations for dry uneven skin tone... please help! I’ve tried a few but can’t seem to find the right one! 

Re: Help

Hi! 

If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation, i definitely recommend NARS natural radiant. it will completely cover any blemishes or uneven skin tone, but still look natural and not look cakey. if you’re looking for more of a medium coverage, i HIGHLY recommend the RARE beauty foundation. it will let a few blemishes peek through, but it will help even out the skin tone. this foundation is one of my all time faves because it hydrates the skin and has a beautiful dewy finish without making you look super oily. if you’re looking for a light coverage, you could sheer out the RARE beauty foundation, or go with a BB/CC cream. I would recommend the First Aid Beauty BB cream because it’s focused on nourishing the skin but giving you a little coverage. hope this helps!

@bas13xo  Why type of coverage are you looking for? What type of formula do you like liquid, stick powder?

Liquid full coverage.. so far I tried rare beauty, yves and born this way... not satisfied yet 😞 @ather 

@bas13xo  Have you tried Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation Customizable Set  can’t seem to just tag the foundation but it is one of my top 3 favs! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing