Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Dry Skin

Hand Lotion?

I am looking for a non-greasy hand lotion.I have to wash my hands a lot due to work,and I need a lotion that can help with the dryness from doing so,so often. I have been eyeballing L'Occtaine, but I am not sure that will cut it. Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly apperciated. Thanks so much =-)

Re: Hand Lotion?

Crabtree & Evelyn make a killer hand cream.  I'm a nurse, so that's one thing I am very aware of!

oOh I love hearing about companies I've never heard of before! Thanks for posting that info

Welcome!!

Thanks so much for all the help I'm going to check out all of the recommendations  =-) 

Gold Bond is really good , and Victoria Secret's Hand cream, (that's the name of it "Hand Cream").

Highlighted

Hi PeachesCat,

My favorites are:

Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer

Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream

Smiley Happy -Laura

Love Soap & Glory's Hand Food! Absorbs quick and not greasy!

Laura Mercier - the creme de pistache smell is amazing!! I keep this hand cream on my night stand... looove it! Although when I finish this bottle (pretty close!) I am going to try the 100% pure hand cream. Looks heavier though so maybe will save for winter. I first tried this brand with birchbox and have a full size of the body cream and its not greasy so I am hoping the hand cream is just as nice! And they have such amazing scents. I want to try the almond one. I have the vanilla body cream... seriously the best warm toasted vanilla smell I have ever smelled in my life. Smells better than smelling extract! Don't know how they do it.

Soap and Glory Hand Food! Definitely a cult favorite for a reason Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos5
  • swfupload_1366829335255363725.jpg
  • Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer.jpg
  • Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream.jpg
  • Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer.jpg
  • Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream.jpg