Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

HOLYGRAILS :)

What's your holy grail moisturizing products? It could be anything: toners, serums, eye cream (I'd love this one :D), moisturizers, etc. and why do you like it? Share with me and others 🙂

Mine is currently Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and Laneige Water Bank Essence because they hydrate like a dream with a gel - like texture that can actually sink into your skin and doesn't leave you greasy nor completely disappear after 2 seconds. My skin is dry like a desert but most of the time it refuses to let cream/butter/oil sink in 😞

Re: HOLYGRAILS :)

Another vote for Lala with a side helping of Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 🙂

I love skincare products!!! My holy grails are: Creme de La Mer ( or the moisturizing soft cream is great too), SKII treatment essence, SKII RNA power cream, Sunday Riley Good Genes. 

RE: HOLYGRAILS :)

Clinique moisture surge intense. It’s gel like and soaks in well, make up wears well over it. I also like the rose toner by fresh.

@Paycefole When I need to inject some serious moisture into my skin, I go straight for a mask. My go to for ages has been First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask. 

FE4B6E54-C410-4EE4-8CC0-67FD137A838C.jpeg

A new favourite Is Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask. 

394A88F6-0857-4F33-9504-4DDD8104E42C.jpeg

One area I struggled with for a while was my under eyes. I’ve now got that dryness handled with Becca Anti-fatigue Under Eye Primer. I apply that every day before foundation.

367BAE56-4216-475C-BEC3-58B49B6E1AEB.jpeg

Hi Beauty! 

Thanks for the love! The Anti-Fatigue Primer is definitely a must-have!

xoxo

RE: HOLYGRAILS :)

@Paycefole ~ An pleasingly surprising toner is Khiel’s Ultra Facial Toner. With squalane, it is so gentle and hydrating. For a moisturizer, I am really into Drunk Elephant’s LaLa whipped cream. It isn’t cheap, but my skin feels great with it on. I also love facial oils - Boscia’s Tsubaki oil is wonderful, smells great, and is on sale right now. Hope this helps!!

I really like the belif one, but take a look at the water dreanch by ole henrickson and the watermelon moisturizer from glow recipie. they are both a gel formula. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos3
  • FE4B6E54-C410-4EE4-8CC0-67FD137A838C.jpeg
  • 394A88F6-0857-4F33-9504-4DDD8104E42C.jpeg
  • 367BAE56-4216-475C-BEC3-58B49B6E1AEB.jpeg
testing