Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Good products for dry skin

Hey guys! I’m graduating college soon and I’m looking to get a fresh new makeup kit for myself. I’m looking for the best products for dry skin. I would like mainly a new primer and foundation but if you have other good products to suggest I’d love it. Thank you so much

Re: Good products for dry skin

Re: Good products for dry skin

Hi @Katielynn166,

If you have dry skin, I recommend choosing products that will keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Avoid products that are mattifying and remember that cream based products are your best friend. Here are some of my picks:

1.) Lots setting powders tend to be mattifying. Look for a formula that is water based and has ingredients like glycerin to hydrate your skin. I really like the BECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder - Original.

2.) Cream blushes work best on dry skin and are the easiest to apply (you can use your fingers). I really love the STILA - Convertible Color.

3.)You want a foundation that won't stick to your dry patches. All my dry skin friends love the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75

I hope this helps!

Best,

Penelope

@PenelopeBT I have dry, sensitive skin. A sephora employe...

@PenelopeBT I have dry, sensitive skin. A sephora employee told me to get the Fenty Beauty primer & foundation... so I blew a bunch of money of both of those! This confuses me because you said stay away from mattifying and fenty is mattifying. I'm super irriated that I wasted money on something that doesn't work for my skin!!

Re: @PenelopeBT I have dry, sensitive skin. A sephora employe...

@Marrrryyyyy You can always mix the Fenty Foundation with a face oil if you have dry skin for a more dewy finish. Also, if you're not satisfied with the products, you can return them in store. Please send me a private message if you need further assistance.  <333

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing