Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Glow Recipe Dew Drops

we all know the iconic glow recipe dew drops! but is it just me or does my skin get really dry from using it? i was at sephora a few months ago and wanted to try it out because of how popular it was, so i put a bit on my face and then just went about my day. when i came home and looked in the mirror, my skin was super dry! maybe it’s not made for my skin type (dry, sensitive) or maybe it’s because it was a tester and lots of bacteria was on it. anyway, tell me what you guys think!

Re: Glow Recipe Dew Drops

If "Glow Recipe Dew Drops" is a beauty or skincare product, it might be a new release that came out after my last update. I recommend checking the Glow Recipe website or contacting their customer support for the most up-to-date information on this specific product. Additionally, you can look for reviews or information from beauty bloggers and influencers who may have tried and reviewed the product.

https://amiroofingcontractors.com/

it’s so gooddddd

While Glow Recipe's Dew Drops have gained popularity for their illuminating effect, it's important to remember that skincare products can work differently for each individual. In your case, it's possible that the product may not be suitable for your dry and sensitive skin type. The formulation of the product, including its ingredients and texture, can play a role in how it interacts with different skin types.
https://www.roofersofarlington.com/

I have dry, sensitive skin with rosacea but have never had a problem after using the dew drops. I use it with other skin care products, including moisturizer. I don't tend to use it on a regular basis though, just when I feel I need a bit extra. Testers can be a bit sketchy.

Same skin type here @Sockets , I've never had the reaction @bozaroo is describing. I adore my dew drops sooo much 🤩

@bozaroo @I like it but I don’t use it by itself. I use it with my other skincare. I have combo skin more on the dry side. 

Agreed! I wouldn’t use it by itself. Tiktok taught me it looks great when combined with the right foundation lol

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing