Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Foundations for dry skin

Hello beauty community, I have been using the makeup forever HD foundation for as long as I can remember and I absolutely love the foundation. I’m looking to try something new. Maybe full coverage foundation. I have extremely dry skin and I hydrate a lot before going in with makeup forsure. Any recommendations on full coverage foundations for dry skin? Thanks in advance☺️

RE: Foundations for dry skin

If you find a stick foundation if it’s blendable I suggest using a beauty blender. I have sometimes flaky skin and Too Faced Born This Way foundation always gave me a flawless look and didn’t dry out my skin but I’ve heard there has been a formula change recently so it may not look as good :(. It cosmetics full coverage cc cream isn’t bad, but I suggest the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and the Bobby Brown one. I believe the coverage is buildable. Right now I’m trying the Lancôme Teinte Idole, i heard its good for oily and dry. The ingredients are pretty good

Re: Foundations for dry skin

@kirans  I really like Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75 I live in a cold dry area and it works so good. I’ve also been using Kosas Tinted Face Oil Foundation Tone 3.5 it’s not a full coverage but dose give a good coverage especially with I’m going for a no makeup look!

@kirans, I second both of @ather‘s recommendations! I have dehydrated-dry skin in the wintertime and my skin has really liked both of these foundations. 💗

The Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick Shell is really great for dry skin. I found it is one of the only foundations i’ve ever tried that doesn’t cling to dry patches. It just smooths over everything so beautifully. I have really dry skin and this is what works best for me.

@kirans I think you may enjoying tying bareMinerals BarePRO™ 24 hour Longwear Liquid Foundation with Mineral SPF 20  Fawn 17. My mom wears this one and has dry skin. I’ve personally only used it a couple of times (I had a small sample), and I did like it, but I prefer light to medium coverage for my foundation. Another option you can look at is tarte SEA Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 48G tan-deep golden. This one has buildable coverage and is nice for dry skin. I have used this one in the past, and have no problem recommending it even though I don’t use it so much any more (mainly just due to coverage/finish preferences!). 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors