Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Foundation for dry skin and for dark circles

Can anyone tell me what brand of makeup works awesome for dry skin? Also, I have dark circles and can any one recommend anything for that as well?

Thanks

Foundation for dry skin and for dark circles

for more coverage too faced born this way foundation is beautiful and hydrating. goes on like a dream and looks fabulous. for lighter coverage and natural look, try urban decay naked skin foundation.

Re: Foundation for dry skin and for dark circles

Hi @Auttttt,

I suggest the SMASHBOX - Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydrating Foundation. It has Hyaluronic Acid which helps hydrate the skin. 

I also suggest the MAKE UP FOR EVER - Water Blend Face & Body Foundation. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much! 🙂

For my dark circles I use OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème and BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. I've also used BENEFIT COSMETICS - Boi-ing Brightening Concealer and really like it. 

I'm not super dry, but one of my not so secret weapons (because I rave about it all the time!) is Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. I use that and a moisturizer before applying my foundation and it really gives it a solid base. I use BAREMINERALS - BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20and I think that seeps into my skin pretty well.

Thank you so much ! 🙂

Hi @Auttttt

I would start with a good moisturizing primer like TARTE - Quench Hydrating Primer - Rainforest Of The Sea™ Collection

I would stay away from mattifying foundations as they drain the skin of moisture . Depending on the finish you are after, I really like NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Punjab - Medium 1.

It IS a long wear foundation but it has a radiant/dewy finish so its not drying.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing