Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Foundation for Dry Skin/ Matching Shades

Hello all - 

I currently use just cheap drugstore foundations like Maybelline or whatever I can find since I live in a really small town with one drug store, closest Sephora is three hours away :(. Anyways, I have patches of dry skin on my face that like to pop up at random times, and I am finding with my drugstore foundations it like looks worse once foundation is on as it looks all cakey and flakey in that section. So I am thinking I'm going to have to start splurging on some more expensive foundation. I currently put a really good moisturizer underneath AND and a primer, but no matter what these spots do not want to be covered. I don't know if it is because these drugstore brands aren't full coverage or what. I'm just starting to get into makeup more and my foundation is throwing me off my game!

On another note, since my Sephora is THREE hours away, is there any way any of you can think of matching my foundation if I find one that's good with a drugstore brand?? As much as I need to, I do not want to have to drive three hours to and back just to match my foundation shade! If I knew my shade, I would have ordered some good foundation by now and just tried different ones but I do not want to get the wrong shade. 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! ❤️ MUCH LOVE ❤️

Tags:
Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing