Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Foundation & Concealer

I've always had trouble finding the right foundation. The ones I've bought turned out either the wrong shade or didn't look good on me. My skin is the dryer type. I'm not looking for a full coverage one, but one that's light and buildable.

Concealer wise I have a NYX one which is a perfect shade. I'm looking for one that creases less and blends better.

Re: Foundation & Concealer

I love the NYX Born to glow foundation for a drugstore alternative. Here i love Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 7.5 Nude 

For buildable natural coverage I recommend something like NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Vienna. I've also found that a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer - Hydrating 1.7 oz/ 50 mL helps for dryer skin types and can help make any foundation look so much better! 

Thank you! I will try those out.

Have you tried the nyx born to glow foundation. It’s topped all my high end foundations. I do love the make up for ever HD but it’s very sheer and it can’t compete with the price point of the nyx. 

I haven't tried the NYX born to glow foundation yet. I'll put it on my list and check it out. Thank you!

@VictoriaHerczeg #NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and #NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Thank you! 😊

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing