Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Foundation Recommendation

Hello! I have really dry skin and recently, it's only gotten more dry. Currently, I use the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. But now a days, it's not cutting it. Is there anything that's more moisturizing than this foundation?

I use a a good moisturizer and and I use a moisturizing primer.

Re: Foundation Recommendation

Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation! Comes with a little dropper and is amazing!

@browncowmimi I have dry skin that can also be irritated at times and have had some problems with dry, flaky patches as well. What I’ve found that works well for me is IT Cosmetics CC Cream. It’s has a creamy blendable texture, SPF 50, and it’s the only foundation I’ve found so far that keeps my face moisturized- even gives a nice natural glow! It also has a light-medium coverage, so it doesn’t feel heavy on my face. I have not tried the Too Faced foundation, so I’m not sure how this compares to it, but here’s a link in case you want to check it out 👇

https://www.sephora.com/product/your-skin-but-better-cc-cream-spf-50-P411885?skuId=1868165&om_mmc=ot...

Foundation Recommendation

@browncowmimi In what way is Born this way not cutting it for you? Is it sticking to dry patches? Causing your skin to become dry?

Luckily, I don't get dry patches. But it makes my skin look dry, which didn't use to happen before.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing